free counters

Monday, April 27, 2015

I'm The Only One Who Hates The New Daredevil TV Show (And I'm Totally Fine With That)




So Marvel has kicked off their huge experiment with bringing some of its heroes to the small screen. The first one is Daredevil and I was so excited for this. I have read Daredevil for decades. He is one of my favorite heroes.
The show is fine. All the actors do a fine job. I do find Daredevil getting beat up every episode a little beyond belief, but it is a superhero show so you take that with a grain of salt.
Everything was fine.
Then I got to episode 12.
Wait, let me post this first.

SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!

There, that ought to do it.

They killed Ben Urich. No good reason for it just bad writing that they try to excuse with some bull shit answer. I saw that and I was filled with rage. Why would they think a character as important as Ben Urich would be expendable?

I'm beginning to think I might not have a place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and that makes me sad.
I love the new Marvel movies, well., okay maybe not Iron Man 3, but a lot of them are great. But, this...
Yeah, I was done when they did it.
I won't be watching the last episode of season one. I see no reason to invest in Season 2. I will have to wait and see what they ruin with Luke Cage and Iron Fist, another pair of favorites for me.
When I saw this happen my first thought, after the rage, was why haven't I already heard an outcry about this? Do people just not care? Am I the only one this upset about it?
Apparently, the answer is yes.
It still makes me a little nauseous and sad to think about it.
Makes you wonder if the unstoppable Marvel Movie Machine has committed its first grievous misstep.
We shall see.
Well, you will, I'm not watching this anymore.
Seeya.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin