free counters

Thursday, July 23, 2009

WHERE DIVINE IS AT

I have been scrambling like an idiot doing this and that, but I have some thing in the pipe and other goings on that I would like to address here.
First, you must go to see the Breastford City Limits blog that my new buddy Louis Fowler and I are doing. It is quite a lot of fun to have a site that only deals with things from Alternative Cinema. And that's Alternative Cinema the company, not the concept.
I just watched the J.R. Bookwalter film Robot Ninja and I have been blown away by this flick! More in a review to follow very soon.
I have also become obsessed with The Formaldehyde Man from the Nick Zedd flick Geek Maggot Bingo. Enough that I have done a new mini comic with him versus Fu-Manchu. I have made stickers and my buddy Christopher is working on an inaction figure of the beast for me.
I am also still in the working phase of my book on film maker Michael Legge. The more I write, the more I want to write.
And finally, I am in the middle of a series of interviews with film maker Tony Marsiglia.
Just thought you might all want to know what was going on. I felt like I was ignoring my fans.
In the meantime, here is a picture of the amazing, one of a kind, Formaldehyde Man. Enjoy!



And yes, that is Bob Martin, former editor of Fangoria in the shot with him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin