free counters

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Flat Out Plea To The Amazing People OF The Magical Interweb



Apparently, Jess Franco will be in Texas at FantasticFest at the end of September/beginning of October. I'm not sure of the specific date as of yet, but more information will appear as I learn it.
I once saw Franco in Chicago many, many moons ago. It was one of the true highlights in my fan boy life and would love to repeat it. That's why, if you look to your right you will see that the PayPal button has reared it's ugly head.
How much will I need to get there? Not sure. I will go the cheapest way possible so I'm still working on that.
Hopefully I will have all my ducks in a row come next week and can give an exact amount and keep track of how it develops.
Thank you all for my ramblings.
Once again, a picture of a pretty girl;

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin