free counters

Thursday, December 31, 2020

THINGS 2 (1993)

 Producer David Sterling of Sterling Entertainment fame has recently been releasing box sets of his films. The Camp Blood set was magnificent. The Axegrinder set was cool, but thin. I passed on The Occultist set altogether.

But, I couldn't pass on the Things boxset.

I've seen a lot of these and they are silly fun with gore and monsters.

One problem; No Things 2 in the set.

Not sure why. Didn't really care.

I utilized my years of experience and unique resources to get a copy to watch.

Best idea of my life. (Not really)

It's the same concept of a captive audience. In this case a pizza delivery girl taking a pizza to a well known author who she is a huge fan of.

He offers to tell her two new stories and she decides to stay.

The first is another infidelity story with a twist you might not see coming. Much like the first film. The monster is cute and I liked this one.

Next we get a female photographer and a former police officer hunting down a serial killer that might not be human and might have a lot to do with the woman's father and his experiments when she was a child.

This time the wrap around has an additional twist you don't see coming at all.

This was a lot of fun and I'm glad I watched it before I continued with the Things boxset.

I am considering putting this up on my Google Drive and let people watch it for free. David Sterling can't sell it and no one else out there is putting it out there.





 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin