free counters

Sunday, January 19, 2020

SUPER NATURAL; The Final Season


See the source image

Being a huge Supernatural fan I was sad when they announced that this would be the final season. I was also excited to see what kind of deep cuts we would get as the final twenty episodes revealed themselves.
After watching Episode 9, I think that not only have I ceased to care a lot about this show, but I just want it over. I know for a fact that I will be unhappy with the ending so, let's just get this done. It should be a power house of a season. The Boys VS Chuck in a no holds barred battle for the fate of the planet.
Instead, it just feels like a weaker season of the show overall. They only bring back old characters to knock them off or treat them as ineffectual.
Just end it already folks.
And, a happy ending would be nice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin