free counters

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Hello 2019

I have no evidence that this year will be less of a trash fire than the last one, but there is always hope. Here at Divine Exploitation there will be much writing. Well, not on this actual blog, but there is still the second half of the Monster Killer series to get done and I started a new blog about the last six months left at my current place of employment.
I have also decided on huge amounts of self promotion so I will be posting where you can buy all the stuff I have written. I also need to update the scroll on the right to encompass the newer issues of the print version of this blog. And remember, the print version has things that never appear here.
News on the Polonia Book; Honestly, I just stopped doing the research involved in getting it done. Mark Polonia has been nothing but kind whenever I pester him with questions. I plan on picking it back up after Monster Killer is finished. Probably after I quit my job and have more free time. The same goes for the new edition of the Michael Legge book. Michael made what he is calling his last film so, that will be the definitive version of the book. I plan on a color cover with original artwork for it so, that will be cool.

Let's finish up with some of that shameless self promotion I promised;

Image result for monster killer kalamazoo khaos

Have an excellent year and stick around. I promise things will be at the very least...interesting?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin