free counters

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

KEVIN SMITH HAS LOST IT

Apparently, Smith showed his new feature, Red State, A horror film to Sundance and then, after he promised to auction off the distribution rights to the film, announced that he sold the rights to himself for twnety bucks and is going to self distribute. Also, he is going to retire after the film, HIT SOMEBODY.
See kids, this is why you smoke weed when you're young and then...KNOCK IT OFF!!!
So, for those of you keeping score. Kevin Smith's last good movie is CLERKS 2.

Lord, it makes me want to weep.

2 comments:

Lemmy Caution said...

The trailer for Red State is badass. It looks like a gritty little (dare I say) exploitation flick.

Smith owns the movie and is releasing it on his own.

Sounds like true independent film to me.

Douglas A. Waltz said...

I feel that his bait and switch at Sundance and his current overindulgence in marijuana, and not I said OVER indulgence, is going to end horribly down the road.
I miss funny Kevin.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin