free counters

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cinema Wasteland Day One

First, off, my apologies. I said that I would be updating everyday and I missed yesterday. It was a lot of hectic with the four hour drive to Strongsville, checking in, locating beer and whatnot. The liquor store did have my Blatz beer. I'm pretty happy with how it tastes. Christopher and I did the beer tasting and that was yummy.
At the convention the first people to greet us was Amy and Mike. It wouldn't be a Wasteland without the two of them being right there in the front of the dealer room.
I met lots and lots of people. A couple of people gave me free flicks to check out and review. Very cool. Chris Seaver was there and I got a copy of his new flick, Twatlight. Can't wait to watch that one.
I sat in on a panel with Martine Beswick and Caroline Munroe, two very classy ladies that I could listen to forever.
Ran into Lloyd Kaufman, J.R. Bookwalter, Todd Sheets and many,many more.
I even made conversation with John Russo and managed not to punch him in the face so, my wife will be happy with me.
Okay, that's it for today I'll be back later tonight to make up for missing yesterday.
Seeya folks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin