free counters

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

Here at the offices of Divine Exploitation we would all like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. To celebrate in true Exploitation fashion please enjoy the clip at the end of this blog.
Last night I got an early present. We were watching Prison Break, another fine episode I might add. And then Martha turned it to RAW. I have always been a wrestling fan. One of my favorite wrestlers is Trish Stratus. Besides being very pretty the girl can fight! Anyway, she retired two years ago and then last night she came back! I was very excited about this. Even if it was just for the one show, it was cool. She looks a little skinnier than usual and her hair isn't quite as blonde, but it looks really good on her.



Thanks for my early Christmas present, Mr. McMahon. Can you see what you can do about Stone Cold coming back, now? That would be great.
Anyway, have a great one and here's the clip:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin