free counters

Friday, December 29, 2006

New Swag

I



I got some cash for Christmas this year and decided to buy some of those Marvel Comics Essentials. But, I wasn't there for the long underwear types. I was there for Howard The Duck and Tales Of The Zombie. I couldn't believe how cool these were. I also wanted the Man-Thing Essentials, but they had to order it for me. I just started reading Tales Of The Zombie and will have a bigger, better report on that when I'm done.


I also restarted 'the sickness'. I have read the first five phone books of Cerebus and decided to pick up MELMOTH while I got my Marvel swag. The book is slender compared to the other tomes, but that usually doesn't stop story density. I think the horrific ending of JAKA'S STORY left me astonished for a while and afraid to get back in the saddle. Well, here we go and I'll have a detailed report on that one when I read it, but it has to wait in line behind a zombie and a duck. And a Man-Thing if it comes before I get to MELMOTH.


Here are some pretty pics of my swag.


Seeya!


And have a very safe and happy New Year!


I'll be back on Tuesday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin