free counters

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

REVIEWS OF MOVIES I HAVEN'T SEEN 9/26/12



LOOPER

So the kids from 3rd Rock From The Sun kills people sent back from the future. He works for the mob who control time travel. Now they sent him back as old and busted Bruce Willis. Sounds like a Philip K. Dick novel to me. I'll wait for Netflix for this one.



HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA

I am a big fan of the old Rankin/Bass MAD MONSTER PARTY. This just looks like a fun update on the whole thing. The kid in me says to go watch it. Luckily, the old man who has to trudge to the theater agrees.



WON'T BACK DOWN

I'll see this in a couple of years when it's a repeat on cable or something. Alright, I'm lying. The only way I'm seeing this is if I'm lying in a hospital bed, unable to move and the damned nurse switches this thing on. I'm hoping for scanner powers at that point so I can blow up the TV and set the nurse on fire.



PITCH PERFECT

The trailer for this made me laugh. Theater worthy? No. But I will watch it.

Kind of a short week, but we do have other stuff coming down the pike. I do like the plethora of shitty horror movies I keep seeing trailers for. There's the one with guy who was on that show where she was the ditzy redhead and he was the gay guy. I forget the name of it. And another one with Ethan Hawke and haunted film, a concept used by Seduction Cinema more than once. I'm betting his movie has a lot less lesbians in it, though.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin