free counters

Thursday, September 20, 2012

REVIEWS OF MOVIES I HAVEN'T SEEN 9/20/12

I had fun with this last week so, here we go again.

DREDD 3D



I hate that they are forcing 3D on people for this. Judge Dredd is one of my favorite comic series. I read that stuff for years. I was so sad when Sylvester Stallone ruined it for so many people. The new stuff looks great in the trailer so, I will try to find a 2D alternative and that will mak eme happy.

END OF WATCH



I have never liked Jake Gylenhall (Did I spell that right? Who cares?) I do like the guy who was in Observe and Report as the security guard who was the mall thief, but this doesn't look all that funny. The camera work gives me a headache.

THE HOUSE AT THE END OF THE STREET



The cute girl who played Mystique in X MEN: FIRST CLASS is in it with a white tank top and jeans for what appears to be the entirety of the flick. She is pretty cute so I might give this a shot when Netflix gets it. It has inspired me to write a horror spoof script called SECOND HOUSE IN THE CUL DE SAC. Makes me laugh to type it.

TROUBLE WITH THE CURVE



Clint Eastwood playing a grumpy old man??? Never seen that before.

THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER



Here is your quirky Rom-Com for the month people. Get on board if you like that sort of thing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin