free counters

Thursday, October 1, 2009

September Watches

Okay, here we go with a month of posts and my first one is a list of flicks that I watched in September. It's a thing that a lot of the guys over at my second home, Eurotrash Paradise, do and I thought it would be fun. Now, I don't normally assign number ratings on a scale of one to ten on movies, but that's part of the tradition over there. So, in no particular order, here are the flicks I watched last month;

THE SWITCH 5
ODDBALLS 5
FANTABULOUS INC. 7
MAD DOCTOR OF BLOOD ISLAND 7
DEEP THROAT II 4
BRIDES OF BLOOD 7
THE HOT CHICK 5
BRUCE LEE VS. THE SHOALIN BRONZEMEN 6
THE TORTURE CHAMBER OF DR. SADISM 7
COMING TO AMERICA 7
IN THE NAME OF THE KING:DUNGEON SIEGE 6
OBSERVE AND REPORT 10
A VIRGIN AMONG THE LIVING DEAD 8 (Now, I would like to note that this is a Japanese import of the film that I have never seen and it was quite interesting. Look for a full report this month)
I SPIT CHEW ON YOUR GRAVE 8
NOBODY'S BABY 6
TOKYO 7
EDGES OF DARKNESS 3
REEL ZOMBIES 6
MADMAN MARZ 5
ALL THE LOVE YOU CANNES 8
THE OUTER DOOR 4
LIVE ANIMALS 4
SLEDGE HAMMER 6
CLASS REUNION MASSACRE 7

Okay, there's the list. Here's a little audio visual weirdness to help keep you going throughout the day:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin