free counters

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Ummmm.....Weird??

So, yesterday, on my way home I get to my driveway and there is a cop at the park entrance talking to a couple of kids on bicycles. Get that? Kids on bicycles. In the time it took me to get to my driveway there was another cop car pulling up. I parked my bike went inside, asked if anyone had checked the mail and when I got back to the curb there were now three cop cars??? For two kids on bicycles?? Um, okay, weird.
I would have never mentioned it, but on my way to work today I was pedaling by the football stadium and there was a car with some scrawny kid with his hand out the window pulled over. First I saw that there were five of the cop cars. I thought that was a wee bit excessive. Then I looked closer.
All the cop car doors were open, the cops behind them with what appeared to be shotguns aimed at the car.
Um...????
I will keep checking the news for this one today, but that just seems like an excessive amount of force for one scrawny punk in a shitty car.
If I find out more I will post it here.
Seeya! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin