free counters

Saturday, August 1, 2015

I HATE WRITING THESE FUCKING THINGS

The older I get the more I see the people that have passed through my life leave us. I just saw Roddy Piper at Motor City Comic Con. I volunteer there and was working with another actor at the time, but I saw him, waved, he smiled and waved back.
I watched an older action flick of his Dead Tides (1997) A pretty atypical actioner, but when you read the credits; Roddy Piper, Tawny Kitaen and Miles O'Keefe. How can this go wrong?
Answer; it can't!
And who ever was the body double for Ms. Kitaen has the nicest ass I have seen in a while.
This just sucks. Maybe I'll stop writing these and let other people do it.
I just don't want to anymore, but it's Roddy Piper so I will.
Here's a picture of the legend;

http://static.sportskeeda.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/roddy_piper_in-wwe-2028461.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin