free counters

Sunday, October 9, 2011

SHOCK FESTIVAL




Picked up this three disc set at Cinema Wasteland last week. It's trailers, trailers and more trailers. The fun part is the fake trailers. See Stephen Romano did this book called, interestingly enough, Shock Festival. It's a book of movies and their ad campaigns that never existed. Sounds like fun and when the price goes down I might get one.
In the meantime, I got the box set. Put out by Alternative Cinema, this is the tour de force of trailer compilations. I have watched my fair share of trailers and am used to some repetition, but not this time. Lots of fun filled trailers as well as the fake ones being truly entertaining. Throw in a disc of music and stuff and you have what might be the best compilation I have ever seen.
The unfortunate part is that there are movies of actual trailers that I am going to have to hunt down and watch.

DAMMIT!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin