free counters

Monday, November 19, 2012

REVIEWS OF MOVIES I HAVEN'T SEEN 11/19/2012



LIFE OF PI

Indian dude with a tiger on a boat. I think this movie is going to look better that the story line will come across. I'll still probably watch it. My daughter likes tigers.



RED DAWN

Urgh! I hate remakes! But it has the kid from Drake and Josh (Josh, not Drake) and Thor is in it and The Comedian. I really do not like remakes but I might have to make an exception.



RISE OF THE GUARDIANS

This looked like animated fun to me. Theater worthy? Nope, but I'll see it eventually.



HITCHCOCK

Anthony Hopkins as Alfred Hitchcock. This has the possibility of being either really great or stupid as paint. (NOTE: While looking for the poster I discovered that Scarlett Johannsen is in it. Yeah, I'll watch the damned thing now.)



THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BLAH! BLAH! PART WHATEVER

Yeah, gonna have to tear myself away from this puppy.



LINCOLN

When is Spielberg going to make good movies again?



SKYFALL

I heard this was good. I have yet to see Daniel Craig in this role. This might be the one.



WRECK IT RALPH

Seems like silly fun and videogames. It will probably do better than SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD



FLIGHT

When will Robert Zemeckis make good movies again?



ARGO

Not theater worthy, but it looks good and I will watch it. Probably when it hits Netflix.

There ya go folks, another batch of flicks hitting the holiday theaters. Enjoy at your risk!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re: Life of Pi - I read the book and thought it was pretty enjoyable, but the movie looks like both an FX Extravaganza and Oscar Bait, both of which I don't typically care for. I'll probably see it when it hits Netflix, though.

Re: Hitchcock - I'm totally GEEKED for this movie and can't wait to see it. I'm hoping they do some great stuff with the filming of Psycho.

--J/Metro

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin