free counters

Thursday, September 24, 2009

CULTCUTS IS BACK!!!


That's right, the online zine that covers the weird and macabre along with anything else they feel like is back after a two year hiatus. Cult Cuts is the very first online thing I ever wrote for. I was surfing the web one day and saw that someone was looking for movie reviewers. Having done Divine Exploitation for many years I felt more than qualified to do this so I wrote Mark Engle a little email.
Since then I have written for many sites, but Cult Cuts is always a near and dear place in my heart. Cult Cuts is the site where I have had physical violence threatened against my person and we have been threatened with legal action. Am I a great reviewer or what?
I think that has been about ten years now. It feels like much less time has passed.
Anyway, our lovely webmistress, Lina is back in fighting form and ready to rock the free world with the new and improved Cult Cuts!
Head on over there by going HERE and check it out.
I just finished my first review for the new site so it should be up shortly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin